INTERESTED - APPLY ONLINE ALREADY TODAY !
This new course from LEARNING by STS Hospitality Service Georgia will guide you to become proficient and knowledgeable in most aspects of Food and Beverage management within the context of the hospitality/restaurant sector. STS Hospitality Service Georgia combined most useful information, practices and know-hows to support your success in Food and Beverage industry.
You’ll learn key concepts, strategies, and practical skills necessary for managing, owning, and operating in management positions within the Food and Beverage industry. We prepared also outgoing group exercise in restaurant to explore MORE and polish your new skills in real-life situation.
Develop confidence in your ability to manage your business’s finances and learn key operational functions like menu design, income statement analysis, pricing, margin analysis, supply chain management, guest service processes, and employee engagement and performance.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
• Evaluate and design menus that will improve your customer satisfaction and profitability
• Optimize your selection, procurement, receiving, storage, and inventory management processes
• Define, measure, and improve the guest experience
• Analyze your income statement to make informed decisions and optimize your operational processes
• Reduce costs and improve quality, productivity, guest satisfaction, and profitability
You'll receive knowledge directly from Michael Kerschbaumer, the expert with 30 years of experience in hospitality and business development, including TOP-management positions in the last 20 years as Food & Beverage Director, Operations Director and as General Manager in Marriott Hotels in Europe as well as in Kazakhstan, Armenia, Turkey and in Georgia.
Besides we've invited 2 more Guest speakers to deliver masterclasses on Food Safety Standards and Food Trends Today and Tomorrow.
As the result of this program you will get knowledge, know-hows, and confidence to make a huge step forward in your sphere. It will not be only words and theoretical staff, but practice in the restaurant, case studies, group work and examples from real life, so you will immediately stand on our shoulders to grow further as fast as possible.
Target Audience: existing and prospect Food & Beverage Managers and Hotel Managers who want to learn more about Food and Beverage industry
Advantages of the program:
- Most internationally experienced professional in the industry
- Convenient educational format
- Effective practical tasks based on real-life restaurant situation: role-gaming, case studies, group work and team projects.
- Modern program content filled up with the most discussed and interesting topics within the Food and Beverage industry.
- Optimal “content-duration-quality-price” ratio for a management education course.
- in this course we will visit one or two of the participants places to do group exercise and evaluation
Status: starts on May 30, 2018
Time: on Wednesday, 19.00-22.00 and Saturday, 16.00-19.00
Duration: 4 weeks
Format: 9 classes including 1 Restaurant evaluation visit and 2 Masterclasses from the guest speakers, 3 hours each
Language: English (1 masterclass from guest speaker will be in Georgian)
Number of participants: max 10
Participation fee: 720 GEL (cost includes all practical exercises like a restaurant visit including consumption as well as the fee for both guest speakers)
Main topics of the course:
• Product Development...What my place stands for...?
• Building up your menus
• Purchasing MUSTS's and DONT's
• Menu Engineering
• Food Safety Standards (Guest speaker)
• Guest Expectations and Satisfaction
• Driving Revenue and Up selling Techniques
• Financial Aspects - how I drive the profit?
• Practical exercise in building up a Mystery audit check list and go out to run the audit
• Group exercise visit and evaluate my place
• Food Trends Today and Tomorrow (Guest Speaker)
Summary of Course. Awarding of certificates.
Managing Director, Hospitality Excellence Expert
· 30 years Experience and Passion for Service and Hospitality.
· 20 years of Strategic Planning and Leading.
· Several international diplomas in Hotel & Restaurant economy.
+ Huge Mystery Shopping experience.
TOP-management positions in the last 20 years as Food & Beverage Director, Operations Director and as General Manager in Marriott Hotels in Europe as well as in Kazakhstan, Armenia, Turkey and in Georgia.
Hurry up to sign up for the program. Number of seats is limited.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATION, PLEASE, FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM via the link: https://goo.gl/forms/ib4kfihNVepDdR4f1 or contact to the program coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org, +995 599 032203.