This program will guide you to become proficient and knowledgeable in most aspects of hotel operations and management. STS Hospitality Georgia combined most useful information, practices and know-hows to support your success in hospitality industry.
Our experts have years of experience in hospitality and business development, and above that – they are always hungry for MORE and willing to share it with you.
You will learn about Management and Recruitment, Rooms Operations, Client oriented Approach, Service Quality Improvement, On-line and off-line promotions and, of course, Sales and Working with Online Channels.
As the result of this program you will get knowledge, know-hows, and confidence to make a huge step forward in your sphere. It will not be only words and theoretical staff, but practice, case studies, group work and examples from real life, so you will immediately stand on our shoulders to grow further as fast as possible.
Target Audience: existing and prospect managers and owners of hotels, those who are involved and planning to be involved in hospitality.
Advantages of the program:
- Most internationally experienced professionals in the industry
- Convenient educational format
- Effective practical tasks based on real-life hotel situation: role-gaming, case studies, group work and team projects.
- Modern program content filled up with the most discussed and interesting hotel operations and management topics.
- Optimal “content-duration-quality-price” ratio for a management education program.
Status: starts on April 11, 2018
Duration: 6 weeks, 2 times a week
Time: on Wednesday, 19.00-22.00 and Saturday, 16.00-19.00
Participation fee: 790 GEL
Format: 12 classes, 3 hours each
Language: Georgian /English
Topic 1. Manager as a good leader. Leadership styles
Topic 2. Team members’ recruitment and adaptation as an important manager’s competency
Topic 3. How do marketers see your business? What is marketing about? Marketing research
Topic 4. Segmentation, positioning, branding
Topic 5. Marketing Mix, Integrated marketing communications
Topic 6. Understanding of importance and benefits of the efficient customer services
Topic . Customer care tools
Topic 8. PR and on-line communication
Topic 9. Internet marketing, SMM, Bloggers
Topic 10. No budget marketing
Topic 11. Art of sales
Topic 12. Working with online channels
Summary of Development Programme. Final test. Awarding of certificates.
Managing Director, Hospitality Excellence Expert
· 30 years Experience and Passion for Service and Hospitality.
· 20 years of Strategic Planning and Leading.
· Several international diplomas in Hotel & Restaurant economy.
+ Huge Mystery Shopping experience.
TOP-management positions in the last 20 years as Food & Beverage Director, Operations Director and as General Manager in Marriott Hotels in Europe as well as in Kazakhstan, Armenia, Turkey and in Georgia.
Rooms Operations Expert
· 25 years of international and local experience in Hotels, Resorts and Cruise Ships, Luxury, Up- and Midscale, in Georgia and abroad.
· Experience in Hospitality start-ups locally and with international brands.
· Specific expertise in Rooms Division operations and functions.
· Deep knowledge of the up-to-the date trends and tendencies in hospitality business.
Business Development and Projects Expert
· Almost 10 year experience in hospitality with international and local brands.
· Experience in E channel services
· Supporting Booking.com Netherlands office opening and operating in Georgia
Marketing & Digital Marketing Expert
· 3 international diplomas in Strategic Management, Strategic & Operational Marketing, Advertising & Marketing.
· Hundreds of companies consulted (from startups to huge corporations), including Samsung, Rusal, Geocell, Palitra Holding, FinArtGroup, etc.
· More than 8000 trainees.
· Co-owner of the Facebook page dedicated to Georgia with more than 100 000 followers.
Hurry up to sign up for the program. Number of seats is limited.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATION, PLEASE, FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM via the link: https://goo.gl/forms/8qSpEyTqQoG3Cia43 or contact to the program coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org, +995 599 032203.